Injuries and sports injuries can be stressful and scary, which is why we’ve compiled a list of common injuries we treat. Accompanying this list are the details of the relevant injury, its treatment, and answers to frequently asked questions. Hopefully these details will offer you some peace of mind while also educating you about what to expect. Whatever your injury, Dr. Jones is experienced and ready to help you get back to your active lifestyle.
- Acromioclavicular Joint Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Options for Patients with Irreparable Cuff Tears – Superior Capsule Reconstruction
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Instability – Watch surgical video of Dr. Jones performing a Shoulder Instability Repair
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Calcific Tendonitis of Rotator Cuff
- Thrower’s Injury Prevention – Pitch Count Recommendations
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tear – Watch surgical video of Dr. Jones performing an ACL reconstruction
- Knee Cartilage Injuries
- Knee Pain – Meniscal Tears
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Distal Biceps Repair – Watch surgical video of Dr. Jones performing a distal biceps repair
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.